Web In Travel is in its 5th year. It is Asia’s leading travel distribution, marketing and technology conference. This year’s theme is “Tough Love”. Learn more and register at http://www.webintravel.com.
WIT stands for Web In Travel. It is Asia’s leading travel distribution, marketing and technology conference.
- WIT 2009 will once again be held in partnership with ITB Asia, Asia’s biggest travel trade fair. Its hospitality partner is HSMAI Asia Pacific.
- WIT 2009 will be held from Oct 20-23 at Suntec City, Singapore. This year’s WIT will comprise The WIT Conference (Oct 20-21) and The WIT Ideas Lab (8.30am-11am, Oct 22 & Oct 23)
- WIT 2009, with its theme “Tough Love”, will cut through the hype and focus on real ideas and smart solutions for the times. Expect lots of ideas sharing and networking opportunities.
- WIT 2009 sponsors include Sabre Airline Solutions/Sabre Travel Network including SynXis and Zuji, WORLDHOTELS, Jetstar Asia, Accor Asia Pacific, Via, Hotel Smart Alliance, Travelport GDS, TMS Asia Pacific, Pegasus Solutions, Sprice, Mondial and Trust International.
- One ticket buys all – WIT delegates get free access to all ITB Asia activities and events taking place from Oct 21-23, 2009.
Pictured: Jim Donnelly, the founder of IgoUgo, was a keynote speaker at the WIT 2008 conference.
Learn more and register at http://www.webintravel.com.