Online Sales Executive for Recruit.net..
Based in Singapore – Interviews will be next week..
Are you a sales professional looking to jump on the burgeoning online recruitment bandwagon? Recruit.net is looking for a energized sales professional with a proven track record in selling online media and online services.
If: You don’t hear the word “No” – You have a success B2B sales track record. Prospecting is second nature. You aren’t afraid to make more than 50 cold calls in a day. When someone tells you no, what you hear is, “Give me a call next week.” Recruit.net is looking for you!
• Initiates outbound calls to customers
• Identify prospects and build loyal customer relationships via the telephone and the Internet
• Consistently move the customer or prospect towards commitment, and close sales that exceed customer expectations
• Able to function in a highly transactional sales volume environment
• Present key selling points/features and benefits while focusing on customer needs and expectations
• Demonstrate persistence, tenacity, ability to overcome obstacles, and strive to achieve goals
• Deliver benefit statements, handle objections, & record statistics on each outbound call or communication
• Ensure a superior customer experience with Recruit.net
• Previous sales or outbound call center experience (lead generation, prospecting, or cold calling (minimum 6 months or more).
Experience may have been gained through college work study, retail, fund raising experience, etc.
• You work hard, you play hard. You have a life, but you still check your email before you go to bed & when you wakeup.
• Familiar with working in an incentive/goal driven environment
• Excellent telephone and customer service skills
• You live for technology and great products – Surfing the web isn’t just fun, its part of you. You read blogs, and you might even have your own
• Knowledge of the recruitment industry, experience selling to Human Resources would be an great advantage
• track-record of success in sales
• Search engine or online recruitment industry experience is preferred, but not required.
• Being an optimist (after all, you are in Sales!)
Send your CV to Andrew at
( email@example.com )