by aplink |
November 4, 2007 · 12:19 pm
Sponsors & Management must be MAD as HELL. Amazingly site is still down and new users are confused…apart from the smiles beaming from the site (see pic) there is one simple link to the RESULTS page –
…Members are MAD – See member post here Tatarah – Huge Dissapointment
(if you visit the above link look for the in-house NuffNang AD – APLINK gave NuffNang some advice recently – NuffNang
So what is really going on… is this another marketing gimmick to get tatarah brand firmly in Singaporeans Minds…Since my last Tatarah post on Oct 31 there must be enough time to add bandwidth. Since then I still see that lavish MRT train ads and as a marketer weep about the lost members they are not able to sign up…yet in the back of my crazy mind I still wonder is this marketing wizardry we are falling prey to… I doubt however that the sponsors think like APLINK…
Come on Tatarah let Singaporeans know what is going on !
Filed under advertising, aplink, asia, auction, Events, executive, gadgets, harvey norman, mad as hell, marketing, PR, Public Relations, relationships, sales, singapore, stuff, suzuki, tatarah.com.sg, viral, weird
by aplink |
September 25, 2007 · 3:11 pm
Online Sales Executive for Recruit.net..
Based in Singapore – Interviews will be next week..
Are you a sales professional looking to jump on the burgeoning online recruitment bandwagon? Recruit.net is looking for a energized sales professional with a proven track record in selling online media and online services.
If: You don’t hear the word “No” – You have a success B2B sales track record. Prospecting is second nature. You aren’t afraid to make more than 50 cold calls in a day. When someone tells you no, what you hear is, “Give me a call next week.” Recruit.net is looking for you!
• Initiates outbound calls to customers
• Identify prospects and build loyal customer relationships via the telephone and the Internet
• Consistently move the customer or prospect towards commitment, and close sales that exceed customer expectations
• Able to function in a highly transactional sales volume environment
• Present key selling points/features and benefits while focusing on customer needs and expectations
• Demonstrate persistence, tenacity, ability to overcome obstacles, and strive to achieve goals
• Deliver benefit statements, handle objections, & record statistics on each outbound call or communication
• Ensure a superior customer experience with Recruit.net
• Previous sales or outbound call center experience (lead generation, prospecting, or cold calling (minimum 6 months or more).
Experience may have been gained through college work study, retail, fund raising experience, etc.
• You work hard, you play hard. You have a life, but you still check your email before you go to bed & when you wakeup.
• Familiar with working in an incentive/goal driven environment
• Excellent telephone and customer service skills
• You live for technology and great products – Surfing the web isn’t just fun, its part of you. You read blogs, and you might even have your own
• Knowledge of the recruitment industry, experience selling to Human Resources would be an great advantage
• track-record of success in sales
• Search engine or online recruitment industry experience is preferred, but not required.
• Being an optimist (after all, you are in Sales!)
Send your CV to Andrew at
( email@example.com )