A recent full page ad in a main local Singapore Newspaper – heralded the following Headline –
We can’t tell you what your job responsibilities will be, because we’re transforming just about everything…
It then went on to say – Interested in shaking things up? NTUC Income is transforming itself, so we’re aggressively recruiting the best and the brightest in People, Asset and Risk Management, Finance and Actuarial. Health and Medical, General Insurance, Customer Engagement and Technology at senior levels. We are Singapore’s largest social enterprise in pursuit pf commercial leadership, holding the trust of nearly 2 million people. But enough about us, we’d like to hear about you….
WOW – I know myself when doing recruiting it can be hard working out the job roles and responsibilities BUT with a company like NTUC Income and the desire to TRANSFORM (hmm Transformers 2 is coming) they do actually know what they are looking for – if you want to see the jobs on offer visit recruit.net singapore for details.
Congrats to NTUC Income’s Agency for creating engaging content to assist NTUC in its’ pursuit to transform via recruitment!
Filed under advertising, aplink, employees, employers, employment, job search, jobs, marketing, new jobs, ntuc income, opportunities, PR, Public Relations, recruit, recruit search, recruit.net, recruitment, transformers, transforming
The evidently expanding Global & Asian Gaming industry defines the need for the Computer Games & Allied Technology 08 conference at Singapore. The conference provides a platform for the international gaming community experts to discuss and deliberate with their Eastern counterparts on the state-of-the-art, new research results, perspectives of future developments, and innovative applications relevant to games development and related areas. The conference shall strive to shed light on the inherent sociological and design differences between the East and the West while exploring the challenges faced by the Asian Gaming industry. The conference also provides an opportunity to the international and regional Gaming studios, Game production companies and Allied technology and service providers to showcase their technology, products and services at the concurrent industry symposium.
More Details click below:
Filed under andrew peters, aplink, business networking, collaborate, collaboration, computer graphics, Conference, digiital industries, digital content, Edutainment, entertainment, entrepreneurs, exhibition, game, games industry, intellectual property, ip, marketing, media, multimedia, Networking, opportunities, PR, Public Relations, singapore, singapore events
Online Sales Executive for Recruit.net..
Based in Singapore – Interviews will be next week..
Are you a sales professional looking to jump on the burgeoning online recruitment bandwagon? Recruit.net is looking for a energized sales professional with a proven track record in selling online media and online services.
If: You don’t hear the word “No” – You have a success B2B sales track record. Prospecting is second nature. You aren’t afraid to make more than 50 cold calls in a day. When someone tells you no, what you hear is, “Give me a call next week.” Recruit.net is looking for you!
• Initiates outbound calls to customers
• Identify prospects and build loyal customer relationships via the telephone and the Internet
• Consistently move the customer or prospect towards commitment, and close sales that exceed customer expectations
• Able to function in a highly transactional sales volume environment
• Present key selling points/features and benefits while focusing on customer needs and expectations
• Demonstrate persistence, tenacity, ability to overcome obstacles, and strive to achieve goals
• Deliver benefit statements, handle objections, & record statistics on each outbound call or communication
• Ensure a superior customer experience with Recruit.net
• Previous sales or outbound call center experience (lead generation, prospecting, or cold calling (minimum 6 months or more).
Experience may have been gained through college work study, retail, fund raising experience, etc.
• You work hard, you play hard. You have a life, but you still check your email before you go to bed & when you wakeup.
• Familiar with working in an incentive/goal driven environment
• Excellent telephone and customer service skills
• You live for technology and great products – Surfing the web isn’t just fun, its part of you. You read blogs, and you might even have your own
• Knowledge of the recruitment industry, experience selling to Human Resources would be an great advantage
• track-record of success in sales
• Search engine or online recruitment industry experience is preferred, but not required.
• Being an optimist (after all, you are in Sales!)
Send your CV to Andrew at
( firstname.lastname@example.org )
The MacArthur foundation is accepting applications until Oct. 15 in two categories: one for “entrepreneurs and builders of new digital environments for informal learning,” with prizes of $250,000 and $100,000; the other for “communicators in connecting, mobilizing, circulating or translating new ideas around digital media and learning,” with prizes from $30,000 to $75,000. Winners are to be announced in January.
The John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation continues to pour money into explorations of digital media and virtual worlds — and we’re not talking Linden dollars here.
The giant Chicago philanthropy is creating prizes totaling US$2 million to recognize innovation in digital media and learning. It also is funding a series of programs at the Second Life Community convention, to be held Aug. 24-26 in Chicago. (For the uninitiated, Linden dollars are the currency of that online virtual world known as Second Life.)
MacArthur said the new awards are part of the five-year, $50 million program it announced last fall to explore the influence of digital technologies on young people’s learning, play and civic participation.
Read More: TechNewsWorld
Filed under 3d internet, business online networking, community, competition, digiital industries, digital content, employers, employment, entertainment, Events, executive, funding, government, ICT, imagine, itsreal, life, magazine, marketing, opportunities, PR, Public Relations, second life, secondlife.com, seed money, singapore, singapore events, SL, SL Technology, tech, virtual banking, virtual commerce, virtual life, virtual products, virtual recruit