Posted to TWINGLY
Hypocol used for Cholesterol Management adds Online Purchase & Delivery Services to www.hypocol.com
HypoCol are pleased to announce that they have added the ability for you to purchase HypoCol online if you visit the website www.hypoCol.com. Delivery will be direct to your door via DHL Global Mail Services.
HypoCol is a natural way to regulate your cholesterol with cost effectiveness and safety.
- HypoCol is an all-natural preparation derived from a well-documented traditional remedy that has been used in China for over 1000 years for circulatory health and as a food preservative.
- HypoCol contains 100% proprietary Red Yeast Rice (known as “Hong Qu” in China) produced HypoCol is an all-natural preparation derived from a well-documented traditional remedy that has been used in China for over 1000 years for circulatory health and as a food preservative on premium rice.
- HypoCol reduces your ‘bad ‘ cholesterol and increase your ‘good‘ cholesterol. The proprietary ingredient of HypoCol™ capsules has been clinically proven for safety and efficacy in well-designed clinical studies involving thousands of subjects in the USA, Norway, Singapore, Taiwan and China.
- HypoCol is recommended as part of your cholesterol management program that should include a healthy diet, regular exercise and stress reduction regime.
- HypoCol is specially recommended for use by healthy adult men and post-menopausal women concerned about maintaining desirable healthy cholesterol levels naturally. It is suitable for individuals whose total serum cholesterol levels fall within the borderline risk bracket.
Filed under cholesterol, cholesterol management, health, heart, heart attack, hypocol, life, living, marketing, online selling, PR, Public Relations, twingly
Hurry… sorry but i just found this, if you have created anything in Second Life, do enter it could bring you some deserved fame. … submissions close September 1st…
Spatially interesting and aesthetically independent pieces of architecture are sought from the inhabitants of the digital parallel world that has almost five million participants. The competition is open for all.
The aim of the competition is to explore new trends of architecture and design on the electronic soil of the MMOG (massive multiplayer online game) of Second Life.
The Austrian artist Stephan Doesinger has begun the First Annual Architecture and Design Competition in Second Life in the virtual world of “Second Life.”
Apart from inworld-Second-Life the competition will also “happen” in the “first world” at the International Ars Electronica Festival in Linz 2007 and at Zollverein Essen with jury discussions, partys, and a great prize ceremony.
Projects will be chosen from five categories:
1) Private Home
2) Corporate Architecture and V-shopping
3) High Rise
4) Landscape Design
5) Freestyle and Special Projects
But there will also be two extra-prizes:
The Prize of the Jury and the Prize chosen by the Second Life online-community.
The winners will receive a worldwide exposure!
1) The projects will be presented at the Ars Electronica festival 2007 (Sept. 5th – 11th, 2007) in Linz Austria, where the jury will be publicly held.
2) The winners will be honoured in an official prize ceremony at the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Zollverein Essen a few weeks later.
3) The results of the competition will be documented in a book which will be published by Prestel publishers in spring 2008.
4) The winning projects will be promoted worldwide and presented in a Hall of Fame on the internet – and of course in Second -Life.
September 1st, 2007
Submit here via online-submission-form!
Filed under aplink, architecture, contest, executive, experience, hipihi, life, PR, Public Relations, second life, secondlife, secondlife.com, virtual worlds
The MacArthur foundation is accepting applications until Oct. 15 in two categories: one for “entrepreneurs and builders of new digital environments for informal learning,” with prizes of $250,000 and $100,000; the other for “communicators in connecting, mobilizing, circulating or translating new ideas around digital media and learning,” with prizes from $30,000 to $75,000. Winners are to be announced in January.
The John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation continues to pour money into explorations of digital media and virtual worlds — and we’re not talking Linden dollars here.
The giant Chicago philanthropy is creating prizes totaling US$2 million to recognize innovation in digital media and learning. It also is funding a series of programs at the Second Life Community convention, to be held Aug. 24-26 in Chicago. (For the uninitiated, Linden dollars are the currency of that online virtual world known as Second Life.)
MacArthur said the new awards are part of the five-year, $50 million program it announced last fall to explore the influence of digital technologies on young people’s learning, play and civic participation.
Read More: TechNewsWorld
Filed under 3d internet, business online networking, community, competition, digiital industries, digital content, employers, employment, entertainment, Events, executive, funding, government, ICT, imagine, itsreal, life, magazine, marketing, opportunities, PR, Public Relations, second life, secondlife.com, seed money, singapore, singapore events, SL, SL Technology, tech, virtual banking, virtual commerce, virtual life, virtual products, virtual recruit