Posted to TWINGLY
Hypocol used for Cholesterol Management adds Online Purchase & Delivery Services to www.hypocol.com
HypoCol are pleased to announce that they have added the ability for you to purchase HypoCol online if you visit the website www.hypoCol.com. Delivery will be direct to your door via DHL Global Mail Services.
HypoCol is a natural way to regulate your cholesterol with cost effectiveness and safety.
- HypoCol is an all-natural preparation derived from a well-documented traditional remedy that has been used in China for over 1000 years for circulatory health and as a food preservative.
- HypoCol contains 100% proprietary Red Yeast Rice (known as “Hong Qu” in China) produced HypoCol is an all-natural preparation derived from a well-documented traditional remedy that has been used in China for over 1000 years for circulatory health and as a food preservative on premium rice.
- HypoCol reduces your ‘bad ‘ cholesterol and increase your ‘good‘ cholesterol. The proprietary ingredient of HypoCol™ capsules has been clinically proven for safety and efficacy in well-designed clinical studies involving thousands of subjects in the USA, Norway, Singapore, Taiwan and China.
- HypoCol is recommended as part of your cholesterol management program that should include a healthy diet, regular exercise and stress reduction regime.
- HypoCol is specially recommended for use by healthy adult men and post-menopausal women concerned about maintaining desirable healthy cholesterol levels naturally. It is suitable for individuals whose total serum cholesterol levels fall within the borderline risk bracket.
Filed under cholesterol, cholesterol management, health, heart, heart attack, hypocol, life, living, marketing, online selling, PR, Public Relations, twingly
Author: Ang Ah Sin – General Manager – Biolife Marketing
Body detoxification is for men too !
Every person needs to be enlightened in different aspect and at different stage of their lives.
Having spent many years in detoxifying computers and preaching about anti-virus / Trojans / spyware / ransomware / phishing, anti-spam and what-have-you in the IT content security world, I stepped into the “different” yet the “same” industry. Different in the sense of human beings vs computers but yet the same as it is about health. Until 2 months ago, it had never occurred to me that it is not just about another business but about the real need to detoxify our body.
Like most if not all “unenlightened” men, the sheer mention of “detox” or “detoxification” will raise my eyebrows followed by a frown and ended with a quick switch of subject to something else. The basic reason is that this ritual or obsession is for the female population. It is all about skin beauty that the “rugged” men do not have to be concerned about.
As marketing professional which loves Alvin Toffler’s quotation that “The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn”, I set on “unlearning” the previous (IT) products and immediately dive into learning the new product which is the Good Image Tea, which is formulated, manufactured and distributed by our company and group’s herbal manufacturing plant.
It is through the course of understanding the overall Good Image Tea, the characteristics and benefits of each of the ingredients such as green tea, licorice, peppermint and ginseng; as well as talking and learning from people in the same industry, customers and associates that I “relearn” that detoxification is for men too, especially those that are entering the middle age and beyond.
Detoxification is not about maintaining skin beauty, it is about health maintenance.
Filed under biolife, blogging, death, detox, Events, experience, health, heart, heart attack, itsreal, kidney, life, living, memory, men, mens health, PR, Public Relations, real, singapore, slimming, stress, tea, tech, toxin