Share your Skype for Business stories to win prizes for your business
Submit your Skype business communications success story
and stand to win more than S$3,000 worth of prizes
Tens of thousands of businesses around the world use Skype to save time, save money and stay ahead. Today 35% of Skype’s 443 million registered users use Skype for business purposes. To celebrate its new look for Skype for Business, Skype has announced a business competition offering companies worldwide the opportunity to share their experiences on how their business relies on and benefits from its use of Skype.
The competition is open to companies in the Asia Pacific, EMEA and Americas regions, and three winners will be selected in each region to win more than S$3,000 worth of prizes.
Companies can submit their profiles online at www.skypeforbusinesscompetition.com from 6 May – 15 June 2009. 5 entries will be shortlisted and judged by a panel of Skype experts on the following criteria:
- Creativity and originality of submission and use of Skype – 50 per cent
- Range of Skype features used – 20 per cent
- Geographic spread of Skype usage – 20 per cent; clarity of case study – 10 per cent
- First prize: Wins a Skype for Business consultancy service with a Skype for Business employee offering a bespoke solution for their business. The package will include a Business Control Panel account and Skype products up to the value of €1000 (approx S$1,967). Products on offer will include Skype Credit to purchase any pay as you go features, online numbers or subscriptions in addition to Skype Certified hardware products.
- Second prize: A Business Control Panel account with €200 (approx S$393) of Skype Credit and up to €300 (approx S$590) of Skype Certified hardware products.
- Third prize: A Business Control Panel account with €100 (approx S$196) of Skype Credit and up to €100 (approx S$196) of Skype Certified hardware products.
Who: Companies of all sizes who use Skype to save cost, save money and stay ahead
What: Skype for Business Competition
When: Begins May 6, 2009; ends 11:59:59 pm GMT on June 15, 2009
How: Online submission – www.skypeforbusinesscompetition.com; limited to one entry per Skype user ID. Please refer to the site for the full list of terms and conditions.
Skype is software that enables the world’s conversations. Millions of individuals and businesses use Skype to make free video and voice calls, send instant messages and share files with other Skype users. Everyday, people everywhere also use Skype to make low-cost calls to landlines and mobiles. Download Skype to your computer or mobile phone at skype.com.