Get an exclusive identity at Geek Terminal Singapore – Singapore’s Premier Business Lounge in the Heart of the CBD with FREE Hi – SPEED wifi and FREE VoIP international calls
Business Travelers to Singapore check into the Geek Terminal, 55 Market Street Singapore
Geek Pass – your benefits…..
Geek Terminal has quite a few regulars and have been contemplating how they could start a membership program to give these members an identity exclusive to Geek Terminal, and reward these members ever so regularly for their support. The management of Geek Terminal gave themselves 3 criteria to meet;
a. The members must not carry another card. Everyone knows there’s too many cards out there fighting for wallet space. Geek Terminal’s members must NOT need to carry another card or anything extra to what they already have for that matter.
b. Without a card, Geek Terminal’s members’ must still be identifiable and be able to carry that identity as part of their existing daily “must have” accessory.
c. The identity must be able to store value or loyalty points so that Geek Terminal’s members can enjoy immediate benefits when they visit Geek Terminal.
Struggling for a while, the guys at Geek Terminal searched high and low, cracked their brains and finally stumbled on the solution. They sought the manufacturer and finally launched this solution last Wednesday (26 Aug).
It is obvious to many what it is. Its such a simple idea which eluded many such that Geek Terminal is the first retail F&B outlet to deploy this solution commercially. The Geek Pass is an adhesive based on the e-grip which when pasted on your mobile phone or ipod, allows the device to “Stick” or “hang-on” to your car’s dashboard or any surface at an angle of up to 70 degrees. Not only that, the Geek Pass contains a small RFID chip that can store the member’s basic contact information and preferences. Third, the Geek Pass acts like a MRT card which enables its members to store or top up value in the card for expenditure at Geek Terminal. With this simple adhesive, Geek Terminal basically “TAGs” their members. The members can stick this adhesive to the back of their mobile phone. I stuck mine on my new white coloured E71 as below:
What a match! Now that I am “tagged”, all I need to do is tap my phone on the Stick Key reader and voila! I can pay for food and drinks with it and enjoy an additional $1 bonus to spend for ever $10 I topped up into the Geek Pass. Woo hoo!
In addition, there are additional benefits that comes with the Geek Pass as follows:
GEEK TERMINAL MEMBERSHIP (GEEK PASS) PRIVILEGES
– Enjoy high-speed (up to 1.5 Mbps as compared to most hotspots which only provides at most 512Kbps), reliable and secure internet connection
– Free local and overseas phones calls using Geek Terminal’s IP phones
– Free loan of laptop (usual charge at S$5 per hour)
– 20% discount on use of enterprise level video conferencing facilities
– 20% discount and priority booking of sound-proof private meeting rooms
– 20% discount off business centre facilities (print, fax, copy and scan)
– 20% off space rental for event packages
– First-hand discounts on gadgets from Technology Partners
– Networking opportunities with like-minded executives
– Access to professional seminars and workshops at discounted rates
– Priority access to business concierge services (conditions apply)
o Jet Quay’s exclusive flight check-ins and returns at members’ rates
o Hotel booking
o Limousine/Taxi booking
o Document and Parcel Courier service
Birthday Privileges for members
o Free 2 glasses of wine on the month of member’s birthday or,
o Free dessert your birthday