IBM, SUN, METAVERSUM & SIMUTRONICS JOIN VASTPARK, AVALOOP, CCP GAMES, CODEMASTERS&RIVERS RUN RED TO SPEAK AT CONFERENCE IN LONDON, 10th JULY
June 19th, 2008
More at www.viswebconvention.com
These key players are all at the forefront of developing the de facto standards for virtual world platforms. They all lend their inside view to the vital debate about the opportunity and direction of virtual worlds and the visual web for the next 6-12 months.
This is a welcome chance to catch up with some of the leading developers who are behind the revolution of interactive digital brands, games and business communications on the emerging immersive Visual Web. Together they will enlighten the audience on the near-term opportunities, risks and rewards for developers, agencies, publishers and corporates; tying in the key but disparate issues right now of widgets&gadgets, virtual worlds, games and social networks.
The current head-count of 10 leading visionaries speaking at the conference includes:
• Dr Mirko Caspar– CMO, Metaversum a leading virtual worlds developer
• Neil Harris– Executive VP, Simultronics developer of the HeroEngine
• Bruce Joy – CEO of virtual worlds platform developer VastPark
• Thomas Bidaux -Development VP virtual world games developer Avaloop
• David Solari – VP Online games publisher Codemasters
• Thor Gunnarsson – VP CCP Games (Eve Online)
• Bernard Horan – Senior Engineer Sun Microsystems (the Wonderland platform)
• Rob Davis – CEO Solaris Media a leading developer of casual virtual world games for broadcasters (e.g. UKTV, BBC)
• Justin Bovington – CEO Rivers Run Red a leading in-world brands and media communications agency
• Ian Hughes– Metaverse Evangelist IBM
The sessions provide delegates with a 6–12 month strategy roadmap based on clear case studies for monetizing the Visual Web and online communities.
More details MVC