Posted to TWINGLY
Hypocol used for Cholesterol Management adds Online Purchase & Delivery Services to www.hypocol.com
HypoCol are pleased to announce that they have added the ability for you to purchase HypoCol online if you visit the website www.hypoCol.com. Delivery will be direct to your door via DHL Global Mail Services.
HypoCol is a natural way to regulate your cholesterol with cost effectiveness and safety.
- HypoCol is an all-natural preparation derived from a well-documented traditional remedy that has been used in China for over 1000 years for circulatory health and as a food preservative.
- HypoCol contains 100% proprietary Red Yeast Rice (known as “Hong Qu” in China) produced HypoCol is an all-natural preparation derived from a well-documented traditional remedy that has been used in China for over 1000 years for circulatory health and as a food preservative on premium rice.
- HypoCol reduces your ‘bad ‘ cholesterol and increase your ‘good‘ cholesterol. The proprietary ingredient of HypoCol™ capsules has been clinically proven for safety and efficacy in well-designed clinical studies involving thousands of subjects in the USA, Norway, Singapore, Taiwan and China.
- HypoCol is recommended as part of your cholesterol management program that should include a healthy diet, regular exercise and stress reduction regime.
- HypoCol is specially recommended for use by healthy adult men and post-menopausal women concerned about maintaining desirable healthy cholesterol levels naturally. It is suitable for individuals whose total serum cholesterol levels fall within the borderline risk bracket.
This online payment portal is the first phase of their online strategy to be deployed over the coming months. HypoCol have also created a blog which you can find interesting lifestyle news which concerns health, cholesterol management, fitness & nutrition. This blog can be found at www.yourheartyourlife.com.
HypoCol will continue to create its online presence to service clients better as this happens HypoCol will send out periodic news to advise you of these initiatives. A completely new website will be launched in December 2007. Please feel free to contact me if your have any needs we can assist you with.